Frontend Developer (Junior-Middle Level)
Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Frontend Developer. Frontend Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. Frontend Developers are required to work in teams alongside Backend Developers, Graphic Designers, and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Frontend Developer Responsibilities :
- Write clean, functional, performant, and maintainable codes for frontend applications.
- Compile and analyze data and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure user experience determines design choices.
- Develop features to enhance the user experience.
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Deliver high-quality work on time.
- Define build systems, the pipeline for frontend application.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new applications, products, or features by monitoring industry trends and practices.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices and recent technologies, and better assist other team members.
Frontend Developer Qualification :
- Understanding of OOP, FP paradigm, software design patterns, clean code architecture.
- Understanding of client-side state management (Redux, MobX, VueX, React Hook, React Context, etc.).
- Understanding of container technology (docker).
- Understanding of client-side web application development, client-server architecture.
- Understanding of web technologies, protocols, and standards (HTTP/HTTPS, WebSocket, CORS, etc.).
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and technical excellence.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical/logical thinking, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Being a detail-oriented person.
- Being both a team player and independent.
- Can work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or a relevant field, or at least any bachelor’s degree with certified in Harvard’s CS50 and/or the series of industry-respective courses.
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม : ฝ่ายทรัพยากรบุคคล
เบอร์โทร : 02-6397878 ต่อ 401 หรือ 115
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct apply here