Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Digital Marketing is an advertising focusing on customers and results because it is two-way communication. Moreover, the other important tools to beat the competitors are Data Science and AI & Machine learning.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
- Responsible to understand the business objectives of new clients and translate them into a measurement plan.
- Setup tracking code and aggregate data from websites and online marketing campaign.
- Prepare the performance evaluations and recommendations for media optimization and planner
- Experience in managing web analytics applications (including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytic, Google Data Studio) to monitor and provide insight into user behavior
- Be informed of the latest changes and trends in the digital analytics world, sharing them in the team, holding trainings and test new features
Website Tracking and Integration :
- Knowledge with Setup and configure web analytics using tools with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Tableau etc.
- Familiar with Deep Analytics Tracking
- Can be proficient in website monitoring tools
- Implement web analytics tracker (Goal Conversion / Data layer) in websites
- Understanding google optimize
- Setup and configure lead integration from various sources to CRM
Dashboard Development :
- Develop campaign performance report dashboard for company (daily, weekly and monthly) using Google Data Studio.
- Develop campaign performance monitoring dashboard for client using Google Data Studio.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree Information System, Computer Science, Marketing, Social Science, Communication Art or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of experience in web analytics, technologies and marketing analytics
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม : ฝ่ายทรัพยากรบุคคล
เบอร์โทร : 02-6397878 ต่อ 401 หรือ 115
Email : email@example.com
Direct apply here