Automates Software Tester
Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
QA Automation Engineer Job Description Template
We are seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
To ensure success as a QA Automation Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA Automation Engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages.
Direct apply here