UX Designer / Writing
Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
- UX designer will work closely with the Product Owner, UI designer, and developers to create excellent user experiences, intuitive and user-friendly software.
- Collaborate in gathering product requirements from stakeholders in user research, like define research scope and appropriate method, then, prepare and conduct user research.
- Empathize with users, then, create a persona and (AS-IS) journey mapping through user research and data.
- Understand the various use cases to ensure we are delivering an intuitive and user-friendly experience of the product to attract and retain customers.
- Design, implement and iterate on UX designs and flows, create wireframes, display cases, UX mockups, or prototypes in creative ways.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to the working team and stakeholders (if needed).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- At least 3 years of working experience in UX design or software development field, with a strong design portfolio.
- Knowledge of design principles, user experience design fundamentals, usability principles, and experience in standard UX software such as Figma, Sketch App, AdobeXD, etc.
- Solid experience in creating journey mappings, wireframes, screen flows, and mockups.
- Strong communication skills and logical thinking skills, and able to solve problems creatively, analytically, and effectively.
- Experience in an Agile environment, UX research, UX measurement, and analytics tools is a plus.
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม : ฝ่ายทรัพยากรบุคคล
เบอร์โทร : 02-6397878 ต่อ 401 หรือ 115
Email : email@example.com
Direct apply here