Digital Strategic Planner
Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Digital Marketing is an advertising focusing on customers and results because it is two-way communication. Moreover, the other important tools to beat the competitors are Data Science and AI & Machine learning.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
Key Responsibilities :
- Understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives
- Presenting the strategy plan to the team including creative team, media team, project owner team, tech team with clearly defined brief
- Collaborate with sales and creative teams on campaign pitches for all levels of clients as well as other cross teams as assigned
- Running quantitative research qualitative research groups; using a variety of market research data to monitor cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behaviors, perceptions, target market analysis, personas, customer journeys, and actionable consumer insights
- Generate creative ideas for campaign direction, artwork, content, and key messaging
- Partner with media team to create and perform experiments to refine strategy and create performance reports that present actionable insights
- Develop influencer campaign timeline, monitor all influencers’ contents, and ensure the
- Campaign flow smoothly with payment on time
- Educate and keep clients in the loop on our strategies and tactics
- +1 years experience in strategic planner, media agency, business consultant, marketing communication, branding communication or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, and mass communication
- Data-driven with an understanding of the importance of appropriately quantifying the results of your work
- Excellent research and analytical thinking skills
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.
- Driven by the achievement of KPIs internally and externally
- Adaptable and flexible in operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentations skills
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม : ฝ่ายทรัพยากรบุคคล
เบอร์โทร : 02-6397878 ต่อ 401 หรือ 115
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct apply here