Cloud Network Engineer
Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
- Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers and other network appliances
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Participate in managing all network security solutions.
- Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery.
- Perform national Internet exchange (NIX) and International Internet exchange (IIG)
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, and WLAN design and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Expert knowledge of core routing and switching design principles, best practices, and related technologies.
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Considerable network engineering understanding with exposure to Juniper routing and switching, Cisco Routing and switching.
- They should be capable of including, network management systems, Zabbix, PRTG (Paessler Router Traffic Grapher).
- Knowledge about of SDN and NFV overlay/underlay protocols including Layer 2 and 3 VPNS, BGP, MPLS, VPLS, EVPN, VXLAN, OVSDB, IPv6, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in Basic Routing & Switching, MPLS, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, Security.
- Knowledge and experience in VXLAN/EVPN, IRB, Anycast Gateway.
- 5-7 years’ experience designing, implementing, managing and supporting enterprise level IP networks that include support of a heterogeneous distributed desktop computing environment required.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Extensive application support experience with network monitoring and analysis software, Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits
สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม : ฝ่ายทรัพยากรบุคคล
เบอร์โทร : 02-6397878 ต่อ 401 หรือ 115
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct apply here