Talent Acquisition (TA in IT Tech Field)
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud.
Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and inperson interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
Direct apply here