Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud.
Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
Job Brief: Systems analyst examines existing complex systems and get requirements to create system/design specification documents for better systems.
Systems analyst analyzes how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the business needs of their employer or of a client. They write specification document for new systems and also help implement them and monitor their effectiveness.
Responsibilities Include :
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Talking to users (requirements gathering)
- Identifying system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- • Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
Key skills for systems analysts :
- Proven work experience as a system analyst.
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Working knowledge of business software applications
- Familiarity with programming languages like Visual Basic, C++ and Java
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Direct apply here