Software Development Team lead
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud.
Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on software systems. The Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. Also Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain.
- Performing coding assignments.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Minimum Requirements 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position is a PLUS.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related
- Knowledge with using Vue.js, React, and Node.js
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Scrum.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Direct apply here