Senior System Engineer
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud.
Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
- Solution design & prepare document
- Help customer on migration to Nipa Public Cloud.
- Provide technical guidance in order to elevate customer application working process to become fully effective on cloud.
- Prepare training for customer & internal team.
- Research OpenStack modules and work together with OpenStack evangelist and developer parties to implement cloud features.
- Public cloud backend high-level management.
- Maintenance/Upgrade public cloud module.
- Build tools to improve or shorten process life cycle.
- Enterprise companies support.
- Banchelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- at least 2 years’ experience in IT as System Engineer
- Strong Experience with Operating System (eg., Ubuntu, CentOS, Redhat, AIX, or Windows Server)
- Experience with Database (eg., MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with backup and recovery tools
- Experience in performance tuning is a plus
- Experience with container technologies is a plus (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud technologies is a plus (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with elastic search is a plus
- Good knowledge on security & architecture design
- Good knowledge on networking concept
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills
Direct apply here