Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud.
Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
- Performing coding assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Share new knowledges and technology to the team toward the great efficiency of product and members’ skill.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Experience developing web application at least 3 years
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages
- Familiarity with databases and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication, teamwork skills and also comfortable to work independently in your own projects.
- Planning and Estimating skills
- Strong Logical and Analytical skills
- “CAN-DO” Attitude
Direct apply here