Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define the Cloud strategy and solutions to support customers’ Requirement
- Work with the sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, to identify key customer technical challenges and to develop the cloud solution to meet the business needs.
- Responsible for end-to-end overall technical solutions on Public Cloud, including activities such as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work and coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Create architectural design work and present a range of technical solutions to the customer.
- Responsible for establishing and growing business/technical relationships and managing the interactions with cloud partners and internal sales teams.
- Designing and delivering multi-cloud platform (SaaS, PAS, IAS) solutions and proposals
- 3+ years of IT experience as a technical specialist, technical sales, enterprise architect or consultant in Customer-facing roles in Cloud Offerings
- Written and verbal communication skills (including executive presentations is a plus)
- Ability to quickly learn, a high-level of enthusiasm, commitment, initiative, collaboration and creativity.
- Ability to understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud.
- Graduated Bachelor’s in IT, Computer Engineer or another related field.
Direct apply here