Openstack Cloud System Engineer
Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
Do you have a passion for cloud and virtualization technologies?
Are you a continuous learner, organized, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment? Are you ready to use your skills to R&D and solve challenging problems? If so, we’re looking for someone like you to join our team at Nipa Cloud.
We are seeking an Openstack cloud engineer to provide leadership and direction for a platform providing virtualized artificial intelligence compute for advanced research.
- Provides architectural expertise, direction and assistance to developers, data engineers, data scientists, system administrators and managers.
- Sets technical direction by evaluating related and emerging technologies to identify new capabilities for enterprise use.
- Implements & documents technical solutions, operational procedures and user guidance.
- Provisions, monitors, and maintains the compute platform.
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer or IT any related field, equivalent years of related professional work experience
- Demonstrate ability to investigate and resolve moderately complex problems using current job knowledge, research data and external resources
- Able to work effectively with leadership to prioritize competing tasks
- Demonstrate solid communication and listening skills within a collaborative team environment
- Ambitious to learn, effectively plan and organize work, seek and share knowledge on a continuous basis.
- Years of experience in Linux administration, particularly RedHat or Ubuntu
- Years of experience installing, configuring, and deploying Openstack components and hypervisors
You go above and beyond if you have…
- Experience coding and scripting with Bash, PowerShell, Python, Ruby and/or Perl
- A Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience using container-based orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes) and run-time environments (e.g. Docker)
- Experience securing Unix and cloud native applications
- Knowledge of VMware hypervisor and network virtualization
- Knowledge of distributed computing and big data architectures (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps processes
Direct apply here