Network Engineer (Middle – Senior Level: Cloud Network research)
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud.
Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
Network engineer performs various functions in ensuring and developing an organization’s network framework is in top operational state.
Job Description :
- Establish network applications across sites using network overlay and Software Define Network (SDN) technology with cloud innovation team.
- Developing an organization’s network framework to be top operational state with strong operation and solving problem process.
- Operating network system to make it ready to use in full efficiency.
- Research Cloud Provider and Cloud Technology to develop our network system.
- Undertake limited administration duties
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related discipline such as computer science, computer software/computer systems engineering, computer systems and networks, network security management, etc.
- Experience with VXLAN, BGP, MPLS, L3VPN, L2VPN.
- Similar with Docker or Container Technology is a plus.
- Attention to detail and strong ability to detect network issues quickly.
- Capacity to work independently or with little supervision.
- Relevant work experience in a similar position or industrial attachment.
- Eager to new technology update.
- Can Do attitude with self-learning ability
Direct apply here