Front End Developer
Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer.
Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Proficiency with Fronted Language; We use Vue.js, React, Typescript.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Direct apply here