Cloud Solution Consultant (Sales)
Nipa Technology Co., Ltd.
Nipa.cloud is the #1 OpenStack public cloud provider in Thailand.
We have our own datacenter and develop our own software platform called as Nipa Cloud Platform (NCP). NCP was used for communicate with OpenStack and make it able to serve as NIPA Public Cloud. The software also able to serve as internal private cloud for an organization who are interested in making their own private cloud. Our mission is to make customer companies growth together with us. We are looking for a person who has passion to make a big change among digital transformation era.
“Cloud is truly the foundation of digital transformation. Our cloud team can make a big impact locally and globally. And we believe we will be a cloud pioneer in corporate world.”
– Dr. Abhisak Chulya –
As Cloud Solution Consultant
- As an IT Cloud consultant to maintain and establish good business relationship with lead potential clients.
- Creating and Providing cloud services and solutions with Nipa’s potential support and operation team.
- Attending client meetings, making presentation and following feedback.
- Entering all required data for tacking the cases onto the salesforce system.
- Following up on leads generated.
- Achieving your own target.
As Cloud Sales Supervisor
- All above responsibilities in Cloud Solution consultant.
- Achieving team’s target.
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives’ schedules
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Train new sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals.
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 1+ year in technology related business development or sales engineering/consulting experience
- A technical background in computer engineering, computer science or MIS, are preferred
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies or network.
- Good Human relations and professional in communication
- Own transportation, preferred
Direct apply here